TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A student can normally be offered a place only after interview, and if that place is accepted, the registration form must be completed and signed by the person responsible for paying the fees, and returned to the college with the registration fee.
- All fees are payable termly and must be paid within 14 days of receipt of invoice. When fees are outstanding the college reserves the right to suspend students from classes until the account has been settled in full.
- If a student is to be withdrawn from a subject or a course, the college must receive written notice by half-term in the preceding term. This condition applies once the student has been registered with the college, and a term’s fees are payable if the required notice is not received.
- Fees cannot be refunded if a student is absent from classes. Although in such cases the teacher will advise the student how to make up for missed classes, extra tuition cannot be given without extra charge.
- In cases of verified illness or when students have medical appointments, twenty-four hours’ notice is required to cancel one-to-one lessons. If this notice is not received, extra tuition cannot be given without extra charge.
- If a student is the only one enrolled on a particular course, the college will provide individual tuition for the same course fee, but the number of hours per week may be reduced.
- Students are liable for any damage they cause to the college premises and property.
Contact us now to request a prospectus to find out more about Westminster Tutors, all the courses we offer and how we can help you….
We are an academically non-selective college and Independent Sixth Form College. We welcome applications from students of all abilities.
Established in 1934, Westminster Tutors is one of the oldest and most respected Independent Sixth Form colleges…
We have had another superb year for A level results. Congratulations to everyone for all their hard work!
Published August 22, 2018